Sony the Sky City of Acoma New Mexico.

Lucille

Veteran
Sky City is the oldest inhabited Pueblo in the Country. We visited it today, and took many images.....

This one really moved me, shot with my beloved Rx1.

f-11.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love Acoma, been many times but the Taos Pueblo might try to claim the same title of oldest with people still living there

Beautiful shots Lucille. It's been many years since I was there - I need to go spend some time in my native SW again some day.

One question, why have both the RX1 and the A7 with the 35mm? I can see preferring the A7 for the low light of the 55 or the other focal lengths available, but that lens seems like a lot of duplication...

I love the looks of what I'm seeing from the A7 but it's gonna take some more lenses, specifically wider primes, before I get in. And maybe a slightly more refined second gen body...

-Ray

Beautiful shots Lucille. It's been many years since I was there - I need to go spend some time in my native SW again some day.

One question, why have both the RX1 and the A7 with the 35mm? I can see preferring the A7 for the low light of the 55 or the other focal lengths available, but that lens seems like a lot of duplication...

I love the looks of what I'm seeing from the A7 but it's gonna take some more lenses, specifically wider primes, before I get in. And maybe a slightly more refined second gen body...

-Ray

I just want the rumored rx2, but with built in evf and flip up screen! The curved sensor allowing simpler n smaller lens would be great! Then I want fuji to design the rest of the body.... Think it'll happen???

DONT CRUSH MY DREAMS D: lol

-Ray

The reason I have both, at 35mm, is because I can.

Spoiled hep kitty baskin in the sw sunshine! Heheheheh :D
I want to want the a7s for that sensor, but the ergos bugged me a bit, and there isn't a lens I can see myself wanting yet :( else I'd need one as well!

The reason I have both, at 35mm, is because I can.

Lotta thing I can do that I don't - just wondering what would cause you to pick up one over the other with both available. No criticism implied - just curious as to how you'd decide when to use which... I think given the choice I'd pretty much always pick up the RX1. Unless maybe if I was planning to shoot mostly with other lenses on the A7 and took the 35 along as well???

-Ray

Back