1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

The X100 in Goa, India

Discussion in 'Fuji X100 Forum' started by Boid, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Boid

Boid SC All-Pro

Dec 15, 2011
    Bangalore, India
    Rajiv
  2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    great series Rajiv

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boid

Boid SC All-Pro

Dec 15, 2011
    Bangalore, India
    Rajiv
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    I would love to have visited Goa when I was in India. It looks beautiful. Actually, strike that. I would love to have seen more of India...period.

5. Boid

Boid SC All-Pro

Dec 15, 2011
    Bangalore, India
    Rajiv
    Next time you're over, give me a holler. I know all the parts one can point a camera at :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xuereb

Xuereb SC Veteran

Nov 5, 2010
    W. Australia
    Boid, these are stunning. There are so many aspects of Goanese culture which are fascinating. From a few copitos of Kajuu Feni to the Hindu Temples, Portuguese architecture there is so much to draw one in. After my journeys to the Kangra Valley, Nilgiri Hills perhaps there will be time for Goa and the Malabar coast. At present they are mere fantasy but my resolve remains certain.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Iansky

Iansky SC Top Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    Cotswolds, UK
    India - land of mystery & imagination

I had the privelege of visiting friends I had not seen for years in India in Mar 2012, we spent time in Hyderabad and then a trip to Delhi & the Taj Mahal.

An amazing country with some of the friendliest people I have ever met; amazing photographic opportunities as well so a real photographers dream just wish I had more time there.

I took the X100 and GX1 and both served me well, a few images from the trip below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taj_at_sunset.

Colours.

Size_perspective_of_Taj_Mahal.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2