The Xs are gone, Who is left?

Discussion in 'Other Interchangeable-Lens Systems' started by snkenai, Feb 7, 2013.

1. snkenai

snkenai SC All-Pro

Oct 5, 2010
    kenai, AK
    Stephen Noel
    Were the "Xs" the only action here? As some feared, when the XTOG forum was formed, this site, seems to have wilted. I guess I will have to get something processed and posted.:smile:

2. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    I currently have no X cameras. Both of mine are on loan. Hopefully it'll change soon. :)

3. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    lol, I had the same reaction/thought. I don't have an X-camera, so I'll keep trying to post here :)

4. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I'll keep posting. I just haven't had any new shots or much to say.

It's better to say nothing and have people assume you're an idiot, than to speak and remove any doubts

• Like Like x 3
  5. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    I'm still here with my selection. I need to clear out some gallery space though otherwise I'd probably post more :rolleyes:

6. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    I remain vaguely X-interested, with nothing yet compelling me to become X-equipped.

7. Xuereb

Xuereb SC Veteran

Nov 5, 2010
    W. Australia
    No x here. Trusty GF1 & DP2M, too hot to venture forth much but I will post soon.

8. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    It's too soon to tell how Xtogs will affect S.C. Some of the discussion went there, but in the long run I still think all the other forums will bring much more discussion to S.C. than they will take away!

9. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    i don't notice any less action here than before the advent of xtogs; but then i never look at the fuji threads anyway

• Like Like x 2
  10. greyelm

greyelm SC Top Veteran

Oct 1, 2011
    London, England
    The strength of SC is that it is not type specific. I have an X100, X10, G3 & GF1 so SC is a great place to post images taken with whatever camera I happened to be using. I'm confident that the old timers will still contribute.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    Still here, just busy with other things. I prefer the diversity of conversation here. I am not exclusive to Fuji - have Fuji + Ricoh + Sigma.

But in general it seems to conversations here ebb and flow over time.

12. Briar

Briar SC All-Pro

Oct 27, 2010
    Scotland
    Karen
    Still here, I'm not posting much but I am popping in to read the recent discussions at least once a day.

13. Hikari

Hikari SC Veteran

Jan 5, 2013
    Maine, USA
    Well, I am here. My camera has an X, right between the R and the 1. Of course, if you want quiet, there are only three of us using an RX-1. (And I am the only one of those that have put any images in the RX-1 image thread.)

• Like Like x 1
  14. grebeman

grebeman Old Codgers Group

Jul 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    I guess I might be defined in those terms and will be posting images when I have images that hopefully have something to say. I tend not to enter into long protracted verbal discussions, but that reflects my character to a great extent. I'd like to think that my images do my talking for me.

There does seem to be somewhat less talk than before in my opinion, but then I also thought that certain followers of the X series were very much into the talking type posts. Like Paul I didn't follow their discussions.

Barrie

15. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    I'll match your unpopular RX1 with my unpopular G1X, and then raise you with an even more unpopular NX200 (ironically, also both with "X" in their names).

• Like Like x 3
  16. Lawrence A.

Lawrence A. SC All-Pro

Nov 8, 2012
    New Mexico
    Larry
    It's just because it's the new kid in town. Things will settle down.

17. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I don't have any Fuji cameras... but that might change this year. But I'll keep posting here. I've been a bit quiet lately... simply because I haven't have much to contribute. Don't worry, many people will be back after a bit.

18. snkenai

snkenai SC All-Pro

Oct 5, 2010
    kenai, AK
    Stephen Noel
    I mainly started this thread to wake us up. It seemed a bit sleepy. Good morning all! Have some coffee.

• Like Like x 3
  19. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    I've got an XA come to think about it. Does that count?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Lawrence A.

Lawrence A. SC All-Pro

Nov 8, 2012
    New Mexico
    Larry
    Wonderful little cameras; I use mine quite a bit. It counts in my book, but not on Xtogs, though it might stir things up!