The Xs are gone, Who is left?

Steve Noel

In Memorium
Were the "Xs" the only action here? As some feared, when the XTOG forum was formed, this site, seems to have wilted. I guess I will have to get something processed and posted.:)

lol, I had the same reaction/thought. I don't have an X-camera, so I'll keep trying to post here :)

It's too soon to tell how Xtogs will affect S.C. Some of the discussion went there, but in the long run I still think all the other forums will bring much more discussion to S.C. than they will take away!

Still here, just busy with other things. I prefer the diversity of conversation here. I am not exclusive to Fuji - have Fuji + Ricoh + Sigma.

But in general it seems to conversations here ebb and flow over time.

Well, I am here. My camera has an X, right between the R and the 1. Of course, if you want quiet, there are only three of us using an RX-1. (And I am the only one of those that have put any images in the RX-1 image thread.)

I'm confident that the old timers will still contribute.

I guess I might be defined in those terms and will be posting images when I have images that hopefully have something to say. I tend not to enter into long protracted verbal discussions, but that reflects my character to a great extent. I'd like to think that my images do my talking for me.

i don't notice any less action here than before the advent of xtogs; but then i never look at the fuji threads anyway

There does seem to be somewhat less talk than before in my opinion, but then I also thought that certain followers of the X series were very much into the talking type posts. Like Paul I didn't follow their discussions.

Barrie

Well, I am here. My camera has an X, right between the R and the 1. Of course, if you want quiet, there are only three of us using an RX-1. (And I am the only one of those that have put any images in the RX-1 image thread.)

I'll match your unpopular RX1 with my unpopular G1X, and then raise you with an even more unpopular NX200 (ironically, also both with "X" in their names).

I don't have any Fuji cameras... but that might change this year. But I'll keep posting here. I've been a bit quiet lately... simply because I haven't have much to contribute. Don't worry, many people will be back after a bit.

Back