Fuji THEE X-Pro 1 thread for your 35mm lens photos

I have a bunch of Blue Notes (I presume you mean CDs....although I have some LPs too, but they go really fast). My store is known to all the jazzbos. If there's any specific ones you need let me know. Otherwise, I could shoot the CD racks and you could browse ;)

You are a shopkeeper! Have we an online website to purchase your wares? I'd much prefer to purchase from you than those I don't know and haven't insulted.

G

Hi All took my Xpro 1 to portugal recently here is an image taken of an artist drawing on a street corner at night. artist-painting.jpg

Attachments

• sq-fountains.jpg
    sq-fountains.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 205
Friday PM. On Stanley and Ruby I think this was perhaps the second time I had tried in the camera B/W. The sun was almost down and I think it's ISO 2500. This camera is pretty amazing. I may use the in camera B/W more. I'm just too impatient (and definitely not competent enough for sure) with Lightroom and Silver EFX. I think it's why I like this camera so much. I can just shoot JPEG's and be done with it.

Steve.....consider setting it up to save as RAW + JPEG.....RAW is always full color, even when set to black and white.....so your JPEG will be b/w and if for some reason you need color, you can still have the RAW data. great shots, btw!

Trains and cotton. There is some kind of hunting season going on. It sound like Afghanistan outside. I was afraid to take the dogs to the lake this AM because of all the gunfire. Sometimes I really miss living in the city.

First photos with X-Pro1

Bought Luke's X-Pro 1 and received it today. I've been long without a DSLR, so the X-Pro 1, she is a beast compared to my digital Pens! Sturdy, hefty, feel; closest to my Leica M3.

Got to take a few random shots around the house this afternoon, all with the 35mm F1.4, except the last 2 photos, which were taken with my OM-Zuiko 50mm 1.4 and the OM to Fuji X adapter. Extremely sharp images; only thing I noticed was that roses were over saturated when I first opened files in Aperture, so I toned down saturation and vibrancy. Need to check the manual to ensure less saturation in camera. Any advice re: settings welcome.

With the Fujinon 35mm F1.4:
DSCF5008.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF5011.jpg

DSCF5028.jpg

With the OM-Zuiko 50mm F1.4 via Rainbowimaging adapter:
DSCF5018.jpg

DSCF5020.jpg

pinks and reds are always tough for some reason. I felt like the Fuji handled them better than most cameras, but I'm also kind of a n00b. My old E-P3 was always blowing out the reds.....all blocked up. I couldn't live with it. If you don't get any suggestions here, I would browse at the XForums. It's pretty inactive, but it had traffic awhile ago so I sometimes use it like a library of information.

Thanks, Luke. I was really surprised at how blown out they were, but no big deal fixing in post. I will take a look at the XForums as you've suggested. Thanks again, great camera.

Back