things unplanned

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by marlof, Apr 22, 2012.

1. marlof

marlof Trying to focus Subscribing Member

Dec 25, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Marlof
    Last thursday, I had an appointment at the garage, to have my car serviced. It would only take a little time, so they offered me a bike to get into town.

[​IMG]

The weather wasn't too bad (passing clouds, only a hint of rain, and a little sunshine) when I went into town.

[​IMG]

Soon, I learned that my car would take quite a bit longer, so my borrowed bike and I got to spend some time together. I decided to spend my time well, and go out in the fields, to take some pictures with my carry everywhere EP3 and 20 1.7. It actually was a ton of fun (as far as cycling over 20km on a bike not fitting your size goes).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then I got notified that I had to wait no longer, it was time to get my car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My day worked out very differently than I had planned, but it did work out fine...

• Like Like x 4
  2. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Looks to me like it was a really lovely day, even if the bike wasn't quite right :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. winginkris

winginkris SC Veteran

Dec 15, 2011
    Makes me want to get my car fixed! Nice pics!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ajramirez

ajramirez SC All-Pro S.C. Charter Member Subscribing Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Caguas, Puerto Rico
    Antonio
    As of today, my car has been in the shop for a week and a half, but no bike was offered to me. That's my excuse for not posting a set of pictures as lovely as yours. Nice work!

Cheers,

Antonio

• Like Like x 1
  5. theflyer

theflyer SC Rookie

Apr 27, 2011
    i so enjoy these "photo" journals.
    keep 'em coming everyone.

• Like Like x 1