1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

things unplanned

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by marlof, Apr 22, 2012.

1. marlof

marlof Trying to focus

Dec 25, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Marlof
    Last thursday, I had an appointment at the garage, to have my car serviced. It would only take a little time, so they offered me a bike to get into town.

P4190848-XL.jpg

The weather wasn't too bad (passing clouds, only a hint of rain, and a little sunshine) when I went into town.

P4190759-L.jpg

Soon, I learned that my car would take quite a bit longer, so my borrowed bike and I got to spend some time together. I decided to spend my time well, and go out in the fields, to take some pictures with my carry everywhere EP3 and 20 1.7. It actually was a ton of fun (as far as cycling over 20km on a bike not fitting your size goes).

P4190774-L.jpg

P4190793-L.jpg

P4190789-XL.jpg

P4190823-L.jpg

P4190842-L.jpg

And then I got notified that I had to wait no longer, it was time to get my car.

[​IMG]

i-Vmv3Vcw-XL.jpg

My day worked out very differently than I had planned, but it did work out fine...

• Like Like x 4
  2. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Looks to me like it was a really lovely day, even if the bike wasn't quite right :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. winginkris

winginkris SC Veteran

Dec 15, 2011
    Makes me want to get my car fixed! Nice pics!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ajramirez

ajramirez SC All-Pro

Jul 9, 2010
    Caguas, Puerto Rico
    Antonio
    As of today, my car has been in the shop for a week and a half, but no bike was offered to me. That's my excuse for not posting a set of pictures as lovely as yours. Nice work!

Cheers,

Antonio

• Like Like x 1
  5. theflyer

theflyer SC Rookie

Apr 27, 2011
    i so enjoy these "photo" journals.
    keep 'em coming everyone.

• Like Like x 1