1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED ThinkTank Streetwalker HardDrive camera Backpack | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    ThinkTank Streetwalker HardDrive camera Backpack

Prices
    $150

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I bought this backpack for a trip last year and used it once. Other than possibly having a few stray pet hairs on the outside, it is very much like new and complete. I sold off my DSLR kit awhile ago and never see a day where I will have such a big kit again. I'm going to remain happy with a quality compact and a superzoom. So this awesome bag is just sitting unused in the closet. I paid full retail of $230 at my local bricks and mortar (+ tax). I think $150 should be a good enough discount to entice the bargain hunters in the crowd.....and this includes US shipping. It holds a standard 15" laptop as well if you really feel like piling on the weight. Here's a link to the website to tell you all about it....... http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/streetwalker-harddrive-backpack.aspx

Even if you DON'T need all that space for camera gear, it is infinitely configurable so you can carry a small kit and some extra clothes (or whatever you need for your day hike or long trip)

15958348796_4354e9f299_c. PC050046 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

15796743078_2c5722caa6_c. PC050043 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

15796725528_91c33aef73_c. PC050047 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    included in price

Handling time
    1 day

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Luke

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    there's a bit of wiggle room in this price. I'd like to see it taking up space in someone else's closet. :wink:

3. Luke

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    any reasonable offer will be considered

4. Luke

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0