Expired Trade my Artisan + Artist adjustable cloth strap 103N (black) for your....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
I absolutely love my A+A strap. It was a pleasure in use on both my X100 and EP3. I really don't really wish to part with it, but I've simplified and hope to continue shooting with the one camera for sometime. Unfortunately, the GF1 doesn't have the customary 'rangefinder' lugs that I'm used to and that my A+A strap was designed for - instead it has the longer dSLR-type flat loops :(

For those unfamiliar with the strap here's a listing with photo and info.

So this gorgeous strap languishes and I know it would bring the widest of smiles to someone with the right kit for it. Hence, I wondered if someone out there might be in the reverse situation and have a top quality strap that sits on the shelf. Of course the ideal would be if you had the identical 104-series A+A strap designed for the Leica M5....oh well a boy can dream. :blush:

The one on offer is like new and comes in the original presentation box.

Please PM me if we might be of mutual assistance...

MMM?? I wonder why this didn't come with an E-P3 I just purchased, hehehehe

I don't think I have anything to swap?

I do have an X10 for sale/part swap??

What do you want for it if I have nothing to swap?

Kerri

Well I'd intended to be more adventurous in my threading it to the GF1....but it has me beat....and I really don't want to ruin it. Then I thought I still might use it with the damaged G2 (which has lugs) that I had thrown into the GF1 deal I got....and still might :confused:

I suppose this FT thread is more a case of "putting it out there and seeing what eventuates". If I resolve to selling it then you'll definitely be my first PM though... definitely! It's a pleasure on the EP3....though you'll probably need that handy little Fuji ring-opening-thingy-me-giggy...the best little tool there is for getting these tight rings mounted on the lugs.

:bump:
Still hunting for that strap and the A+A still languishes. So please let me know if you have anything you're willing to trade...especially in the strap department.

Preference is now for a sling strap like the Black Rapid or Sun Sniper design....for my GF1.

I'll let this trade option ride for a while longer, otherwise the strap's off the the Bay :sad:

I would just keep it, they are sometimes hard to find and you will eventually get a camera that can use it, just my opinion, I have both kinds of A&A straps I will always prefer the all cloth ones

Mark can't you remove the triangular bits leaving just the lugs? I did this on my E-P2 with a Gordy strap.
Sorry Bill I have the exact opposite problem. No lugs :( The GF1 has a flat lug - similar to what you see on most dSLRs - and unfortunately there is no attachment (opposite to the one you have on the E-P2) to make a flat lug to a rangefinder-type lug. If I could then I would still have myself the most comfortable strap in the universe ;)

Thanks for the help. I might be wrong and such an attachment might exist....for $1.55 including postage from an enterprising HK eBay seller ;)

Good. I'm eyeing one from Popflash...which is probably what I should do.

I don't know how it works for you to send things overseas - as in do they hit you with a big tax or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back