Try to go mirror lens

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by yaeld, Aug 27, 2013.

1. yaeld

yaeld SC Regular

Aug 27, 2013
    Monte Vista, CO
    Yael DeFaye
    Hello,

I have been shooting for some time, first with Pentax then Nikon but I'm starting to feel the weight of my equipment and would like to go with something lighter. I shoot mainly landscape and nature with a few city and portrait shoot. Going mirror less makes sense to me even though I don't know which system I'll end up with.

I have a question about my current Nikon gear, what would be the best place to sell it as a complete kit?
    Hope I'm not going against any rule here, if I did I could rewrite my question.

Regards,
    Yael

2. KillRamsey

KillRamsey SC Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2012
    Cambridge, MA
    Kyle
    If what you have is newer Nikon DSLR stuff, and it's really common, I'm not sure there's a "best" place to sell it. There's a big market place for it, especially ebay, so I don't know if there are other more specialized places that would benefit you somehow as a seller.

3. yaeld

yaeld SC Regular

Aug 27, 2013
    Monte Vista, CO
    Yael DeFaye
    Thanks Kill,
    What I'm trying to do is sell my entire kit in one shot, camera, 3 lens, flash... and I know that's going to be hard.

4. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    Yael, welcome aboard.

FredMiranda.com is a really good place to sell gear, particularly for mainstream brand stuff like Nikon and Canon. It's a "paid" site. So most people are legit there.

5. yaeld

yaeld SC Regular

Aug 27, 2013
    Monte Vista, CO
    Yael DeFaye
    They were on my list to go check

6. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Glad you found your way here yaeld and I look forward to finding out which serious compact camera you end up going with. Best wishes on your sales!