uk digital cameras.co.uk

a bit of googling reveals it's a trading name of fotosense, of whom I have heard but never used.
Doesn't seem to be dodgy - they give a landline number and the address of their premises.

a bit of googling reveals it's a trading name of fotosense, of whom I have heard but never used.
Doesn't seem to be dodgy - they give a landline number and the address of their premises.

Yeah,they seem legit as you say. I emailed and they replied quickly saying they are a UK company etc I just wondered if any forum users had used them.

It's worth checking the postal address by using Google Street Mapping to see if the physical address is anything other than a Virtual Office Front.
I think I've seen this question come up on DPReview so it might be worth searching their site.
Buy with a credit card and you should be protected.

It's worth checking the postal address by using Google Street Mapping to see if the physical address is anything other than a Virtual Office Front.
I think I've seen this question come up on DPReview so it might be worth searching their site.
Buy with a credit card and you should be protected.

It seems they are a part of fotosense judging from this forum thread

UK Digital Cameras - Talk Photography

I may ring fotosense before ordering. I want to use UK digital cameras as they seem to have the best UK price for the LX7. I will let you know how I get on.

Back