Unusual cloud picture

Jock Elliott

Hall of Famer
0703161420-00.jpg

What makes it unusual?? It was taken with a 1.3 mpix cell phone camera.

Local network was being upgraded; old phone would soon not work. New phone was a free replacement.

So I was given a camera. Hot diggety!

Cheers, Jock

I remember my first digital camera was 1.3 MP. I thought it was high tech because I was comparing it to a similar camera that only had .9 MP

When it broke a year later, technology had really moved on and I had a camera with a 2MP sensor.... there were some 3 MP cameras coming out, but they were VERY expensive (to me)...... and the old 1.3 was good enough for my snapshots and the small prints I got at my local Walgreens.

I remember my first digital camera was 1.3 MP. I thought it was high tech because I was comparing it to a similar camera that only had .9 MP

When it broke a year later, technology had really moved on and I had a camera with a 2MP sensor.... there were some 3 MP cameras coming out, but they were VERY expensive (to me)...... and the old 1.3 was good enough for my snapshots and the small prints I got at my local Walgreens.

My very first digital camera was just 3 mpix. I used it to take pix to accompany my articles and had literally hundreds published in magazines. (Most mags run pictures fairly small.) It still works!

Cheers, Jock

Back