1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Very well maintained iPad 1 16GB w/3G

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by wt21, Aug 7, 2012.

1. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 15, 2010
    I am selling my very well maintained iPad 1 with 16GB storage and ATT 3G.

I am loathe to let this go, as it's been wonderful for me, but I have been given a new iPad, so this one's collecting dust.

The really wonderful thing about this one (besides the Apple Magic and 3G) is the case. It's a PDAir case that I spent a long time shopping for. It's a $90 case, leather, wonderful stitching. It's a basic bi-fold case. I use it notebook style. It closes with magnets -- no latching or buttons. It's padded and feels great in the hand. It can stand up the iPad, but it is not a purpose built stand. This iPad has been in this case since day 1 (I bought this case for an iPad Wifi before upgrading to wifi + 3g).

Asking $299 shipped and paypaled.

Must be CONUS and paypal verified.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 15, 2010