1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I have a Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 lens for sale. Its a Leica 39mm screw mount and I'll sell it with adapters for both Nex and m43. It comes with a small screw on hood and a press on cap that fits over the hood. As well as a rear lens cap.

I bought this new about a year ago and have used it only a handful of times. Its in absolutely perfect condition. They've been discontinued and I've seen a new old stock advertised for $699 but haven't seen any used ones with this mount (I saw one with a Nikon mount). I'll sell this one for $400 with both adapters, shipped in CONUS.

Here's a Steve Huff review of this lens, FWIW: Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 Lens Review | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

Thanks for looking,

-Ray

2. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Sold.

-Ray

Thread Status: