Fuji VSCO Mobile Film Presets

NathanJ

Regular
I downloaded the VSCO iphone app a few days ago.

Processed a couple of X100 shots through it, and I have to say it may well be my go-to PP method for the time being, especially if the pics will only be used for family albums/ web etc.

Be interested in any feedback....

8485881107_ecc22f9f09_c.jpg

8486973192_2b677b9e37_c.jpg

I use VSCO presets for Lightroom. I deconstructed a few of their B&W presets to create my own versions for use in another processing app. I really like the VSCO presets - some of the best I've seen.

I was also looking at these again lately but I can't decide which ones to buy. I too thought I would try the phone app first but just haven't got around to it yet. I like these colours, quite retro looking I think.

These are very nice! I really love the VSCO Cam mobile app- the effects are not over the top, but still pretty impactful. I would say about 9 out of 10 times I use the app, I prefer the VSCO output. So now I am routinely using Droplr to transfer images from my computer to my iPhone so I can VSCO them... ;)

Here's one of my x100/VSCO Cam combos:

8485217778_e131229a57.jpg

Here's the VSCO Cam Flickr group-
Flickr: The VSCO Cam Pool

Here's a photographer that uses VSCO a lot in combination with his iPhone, lots of great images:
Flickr: kevinrussmobile's Photostream

Back