VSCO Mobile Film Presets

Discussion in 'Fuji X100 Forum' started by NathanJ, Feb 19, 2013.

1. NathanJ

NathanJ SC Regular

Sep 18, 2012
    I downloaded the VSCO iphone app a few days ago.

Processed a couple of X100 shots through it, and I have to say it may well be my go-to PP method for the time being, especially if the pics will only be used for family albums/ web etc.

Be interested in any feedback....

• Like Like x 3
  2. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    I use VSCO presets for Lightroom. I deconstructed a few of their B&W presets to create my own versions for use in another processing app. I really like the VSCO presets - some of the best I've seen.
  3. Hyubie

Hyubie SC Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    I like the colors. Not too extreme as the Instagram-like fads. The colors add very much to the mood of the images.
  4. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    I was also looking at these again lately but I can't decide which ones to buy. I too thought I would try the phone app first but just haven't got around to it yet. I like these colours, quite retro looking I think.
  5. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia SC Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    Los Angeles
    These are very nice! I really love the VSCO Cam mobile app- the effects are not over the top, but still pretty impactful. I would say about 9 out of 10 times I use the app, I prefer the VSCO output. So now I am routinely using Droplr to transfer images from my computer to my iPhone so I can VSCO them... ;)

Here's one of my x100/VSCO Cam combos:

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/95505361@N00/8485217778/" title="Summertime! by Steve Lang, on Flickr">[​IMG]"392" height="500" alt="Summertime!"></a>

Here's the VSCO Cam Flickr group-
    Flickr: The VSCO Cam Pool

Here's a photographer that uses VSCO a lot in combination with his iPhone, lots of great images:
    Flickr: kevinrussmobile's Photostream
    • Like Like x 1
  6. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Thanks for the links :smile: