Name
Rajiv
guZky1b.jpg

Across the Bosphorus, Istanbul

GmGqznn.jpg

Cruise ship leaves Kusadasi port

VE8FstO.jpg

Theater at Ephesus​

I like 'em all, but that first one is such an excellent compressed view of the water, the mosque, and everything in between... Great stuff. I've been to Istanbul once, almost 35 years ago. I'd love to get back but there are so many other places higher on my list to either get back to or see for the first time - I'm guessing it's not likely to happen. But maybe. Amazing city back then - I'm sure it still is...

-Ray

Nice to see a few with the converter. Mine arrived yesterday. Hope I can do as well as these. Although 21 not far from 28 I expect I'll need to relearn composition

Nice to see a few with the converter. Mine arrived yesterday. Hope I can do as well as these. Although 21 not far from 28 I expect I'll need to relearn composition

It's quite a sizable difference in use. Though I must warn you that the converter has some complex distortion that I find very difficult to correct in post. Also LR doesn't have a profile for it, which makes it particularly hard. Also flares like a *(^^!

Wonderful shots. I went to Istanbul a few years ago and fell deeply in love with it. I will go back in the next year or two I hope. For me, crossing the Bosporus on a ferry was a real bit hit, such an exotic thing to do. Also waking in the hotel listening to the Imams calling Moslems to prayer in the morning. Spine tickling indeed.

Back