1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

What are U doing 2day?

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Herman, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Hi everyone. Today I will watch Formula 1 and SBK on telly. Maybe I'll take a look in the first marathon of The Netherlands, the Enschede Marathon.
    Of course I will not forget to pay a visit at mom (91 years of age).

What are you up to today?
    :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Julien

Julien SC Top Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    Paris, France
    Julien
    It's the first round of the presidential elections here today, so I'll mostly spend the day trying to survive the constant stream of speculation, statistics, debates, and the likes.

If the weather stays as it is I'll probably take the X100 for a walk.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Thanks Julien, right now sun is shining (Holland), we have had rain this morning.
    Hope you have good weather and a great X100 walkaround !

• Like Like x 2
  4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Clean my house, encourage my family to do the same :wink: - along with me, and later on get together with some friends.:drinks: Oh, and of course go for a walk with my faithful dog.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  5. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    I'm off to bed! My day is done. (and it was not at all exciting)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Grant

Grant SC Veteran

Nov 12, 2010
    Lunenburg Nova Scotia
    Normally my days are good but not all that exciting but to day is special. Today I will be hanging some of my prints at the Lunenburg Art gallery for a show that is opening on Tuesday.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Great news Grant..... good luck with the opening. I'm visiting my Dad in the hospital (looks like everything is OK), quick lunch then off to work at the record store. After that, some light housecleaning and then dinner out with my lovely wife. Walking the dogs will be squeezed in there somewhere and maybe I'll have time to trip the shutter once or twice, but not as much as I'd like.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BillN

BillN SC Hall of Famer

Aug 25, 2010
    S W France
    Bill
    Hangover - recovering from a Wedding yesterday - overdid the "liquid refreshments" - I'll never touch white rum cocktails again

Fabulous wedding and great Steel Band Soloist

Canon S95 - 1/30th sec at f2.8 - ISO 200

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. HeatherTheVet

HeatherTheVet SC All-Pro

Apr 23, 2011
    Scotland
    Heather
    Slow day, had breakfast with friends, back home for a snooze and a snuggle, made a few work related calls. Now I'm sticking the prints I got into a scrapbook (or portfolio if you will) and feeling very pleased with myself.

Still to come - more filling out of taxes, more sleep and maybe a saunter down to the pub where all the folk musicians are meeting up tonight, give the guitar a spin and listen to what people are working on. I'll not be singing myself, not enough breath just now. When I do I sound like this - Scratching Marks in the Sand - YouTube

• Like Like x 2
  10. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    It's Monday here and I'm having a slow day - highlight is Heather's performance on You Tube - lovely performance from a multi-talented lady.

• Like Like x 1
  11. olli

olli Super Moderator Emeritus

Sep 28, 2010
    Metro Manila
    olli
    Monday - walking Bella, unpacking after returning from Istanbul and Munich last night, feeling slightly depressed about being back, probably going to do a little write up on the SEL50 I acquired recently for my blog. Later I'm going to drink beer (Erdinger Dunklesweiss) and eat ice cream (whatever's in the freezer). Think that should do me for the day.

• Like Like x 2
  12. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Just got back from a week in sunny Spain. Bounced down through the grey cloud to a predictably rainy, cold UK :( My one joy is to see my little dog so pleased to see us (oh, and the kids of course!) House is in one piece, dog still alive so all's well. Not looking forward to taking up the reins of my life again tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    This thread is my new favorite. Heather, your clip is great, too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pim

Pim SC Regular

Apr 21, 2012
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Pim
    Picked up my visa today for a trip to Moscow next week, should make for a very interesting (photo) experience. Currently deciding what gear to bring, probably the NEX 5n with kitlens and one of my PEN's with 9-18, 20mm and 40-150. Definitely looking forward to seeing this city and hope to post some pictures soon after my return!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    Clinging to my last minutes of vacation right now!

• Like Like x 1