What is it Wednesday Number Ninety One (91)

Discussion in 'Photo Challenges' started by Susan Sande, May 10, 2017.

1. Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first (or MOST) correct guess has the honour of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

So, what do we have here?

91again.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. Richard

Richard SC Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Marlow, UK
    I'm not seeing that image, for some reason. It may be something on my side though.

-R

3. Oops, it has disappeared now on my end too, but I am now away from my laptop for another 4 hours or so. Will repair then. Right now though with no image shown, if you had said white cow in a snow storm you would have won!

4. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    I'll go for a black cat in a coal mine.

5. Ok can everyone see the image this time? I reloaded. I could see the original on my laptop when I got back to it but when Richard alerted me to the missing image, I couldn't see it on my phone when I checked.

Have fun!

6. muzee

muzee SC Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Having fun indeed ... I can't stop scrolling up and down the image ... try it :)

7. Richard

Richard SC Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2013
    Marlow, UK
    I can see it now (but I don't know what it is)

-R

8. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Is it a bear trap ?

9. Oops Monday came and went without me noticing (I blame it on being unemployed right now). Tuesday not much better! One quick hint - it does have to do with animals, just not bears! I'll see if anyone comes up with it in the next few hours.

10. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    The black cat developed special teeth to eat whatever lives in a coal mine...

11. You got it Luke!!! I did like the bear trap guess though :) So have fun and keep us guessing on WIIW92!!
    IMG_1733(1).JPG