What Is It Wednesday - Week 27

Matero

Hall of Famer
Here we go again, something quickly organized from the living room. I hope this is not too easy and obvious ;)

How this is played? Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honour of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

23902186366_721458d7ac_b.jpg

What it is Wednesday - Week 27-04
by Matero, on Flickr

This has been little difficult and perhaps also holiday season has lowered the activity, other more important things to do, I hope :2thumbs:

But let's try still, if someone could guess, even close. This was inspired by Marlof's post, and gave me an opportunity to promote one of the many famous Finnish designers. His work still continues, although golden era was in the last millennium :) Mystery picture objects can be seen in kid's playrooms, but also in living rooms etc where we keep it. I added another blurry picture, and it's easy if you look it little further away from screen (and if you know what it is, of course)

24041156465_6aca59bc31_z.jpg

What it is Wednesday - Week 27-05
by Matero, on Flickr

Back