What Is It Wednesday - Week 31 version B

Susan Sande

Veteran
Since my Week 31 photo was a little weak and identified right away, here is another to play with. (this is what we've been doing isn't it if the item is identified within a few hours?? Or was Lightmancer supposed to post B?)

How this is played? Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honor of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct". Have fun!!!

This week's image:
24644195766_44c517a5cb.jpg

Normally the lucky winner posts the B version, but I don't think it matters if you've got another one ready quickly.

The new image looks like the tips of three human fingers held up in front of a purple background, or gripping a large purple balloon.

-R

Last edited:
The item in question is a spork (in purple. you know one of those spoon/fork things for eating when camping). Here's the original ->
24751168926_34d821a28c.jpg

I'm going to have to give the win to Bill (Lightmancer) since I guess you could use the spork as a comb. And he was supposed to submit WiiW31B anyway...

Back