What Is It Wednesday - Week 39

Richard

All-Pro
I think it's my turn again, so here we go with the mystery photo for Week 39. A reminder of the rules :

Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honour of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

Another one from the archives for you to guess ...

25858529490_b53a37a641_c.jpg
mystery thing
by Richard, on Flickr

Time is now up, and I can reveal that this week's mystery image is reflective material on the side of a police motorcycle.

26159648452_4318b373fd_c.jpg
DSC03645
by Richard, on Flickr

This was a tricky one to call, but I think Susan Sande came closest with her guess of "reflective safety tape" so I declare her the winner. Bill was very close with "reflective harness for a cyclist" but Susan was there first I feel.

It's interesting that some of you thought it was ceramic tiles, as that would have been my guess.

Now over to Susan ...

-R

Sorry I haven"t posted, please pass on the task to the second place guesser from WIIW 39. I am hiking in Spain in a section where the wifi is 1) non existent or 2) fragile or 3) turned off when the bar closes or 4) tiny tiny bandwidth. When I get to Leon (civilization) i'l post a photo or two. Thanks !

Back