What is it Wednesday - Week 63

I think you find them everywhere. I don't know. Maybe you guys find it easier to reach your stand target on your Apple Watch because you don't have them! It's maybe where I am going wrong.

Okay, so what I am now thinking is that Scotland must be the only place on the planet where the weather is often dreich and the public transport is often late so it is the only place you will ever see shelters with teeny benches to rest your bottom on, usually huddled with strangers for warmth. Of course, last Wednesday morning the sun was shining and the weather was quite hot so I had the bench to myself while waiting for my train. The bench is made out of metal so it was a wee bit cold and nippy on my bottom but a small price to pay to get a shot for this challenge.

Not sure who was the closest ... seemed to be a race to be the furthest despite my clues but someone has to win. So since my bottom played a part to get this picture and Susan mentioned a bottom in one of her guesses, I'm going with Susan as the winner!!!

Last edited:
Back