what it do, fellas? from Manila/California

adubo

Regular
Name
Andrew
how's it going everybody? i'm Andrew and I've been a member of the sister forum (mu-43) since nov2010. I've been using "serious compacts" now since 2009 starting with the powershot g7 and g10 as my grab and go cameras when I used to shoot with a 5d classic. eventually evolved into Leica m8 with a 35/1.4 but that didn't last long.

got my first micro fourhtirds early 2010 by the form of e-p1 (that I still use) and bought a few more along the way and i'm happily married with the system and looking to get the GH3 before the year ends and a 35-100 to complete my system.

i'm a little bit familiar with a few people here so hopefully i'll feel right at home.

why member here, you might ask, well, the street thread here interests me a lot and most of the great influences (bbw ray sachs and petach) are here so I can follow their stuff more often. ;)

i'm a documentary photographer by heart, and a BSN RN by profession. glad to be aboard!

oh, and BTW, I live in Manila, Philippines but i'm currently in a year long adventure so i'll be jumping all over the U.S but will be a bay area guy for the most part.

:D

Welcome Abudo. Glad you finally made it in. It's pretty quiet over here compared to that madhouse Mu-43.com, but that's because we are all quietly contemplating that next great photo instead of obsessing over gear :eek:

Enjoy your visit......and share some photos when you have time.

Back