Where do we all live - a Poll

just to clarified the matter

when I say above in the Poll that ………. "Other EU - needs further work" ……… I don't mean the countries need further work I mean the poll choice needs further analysis, before UKIP jump in

16 votes and the US are in the lead

This Poll is going viral – the Greek Ambassador has just called me to officially complain of his country’s omission and the Transylvanian monk, (probably Prince Charles in drag), is still not happy

watching these votes is like watching the sun come up ………..

One of the German votes and one of the French votes are really British, (UK) ……… surely the whole of the EU should beat the Yanks!!!

The Canadians must be "snowed in"

and I have missed North Korea - The Great Leader has just sent one of his "boys" round to "inform" me

But back to the really important matter - crazy decision to drop Pieterson. Whatever went on is Oz England aren't so blessed with batting talent they can afford to write off KP even if he's not quite what he was.

As for the original topic: British passport, Irish passport, US green card, in recent years lived in Albania, Germany, Georgia (the country, not the state), and US. I don't know what I am any more. Can I tick multiple boxes?

But back to the really important matter - crazy decision to drop Pieterson. Whatever went on is Oz England aren't so blessed with batting talent they can afford to write off KP even if he's not quite what he was.

As for the original topic: British passport, Irish passport, US green card, in recent years lived in Albania, Germany, Georgia (the country, not the state), and US. I don't know what I am any more. Can I tick multiple boxes?

We need the votes

First of all excuse my english..
Ok, muy first post here, I'm a happy owner of a sony rx100 m2, and........
I'm from SALTO city, in URUGUAY, and i must say that i really like this forum,
I'm kinda shame of posting muy photos here, i'm not at your level.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SeriousCompacts mobile app

Welcome, sebarro - and please remember we're all in this photography forum because we enjoy the art! We'd love to see your photographs anytime!

I think you may be our first Uruguayan member. Glad to have you jump right in.:drinks:

Don't do that! I was just trying to be funny. Which failed miserably. I think it's a great idea!
If you start including every country, you will end up with a long list, perhaps even with regions within countries....
PS: I did vote now.

Peter - I indicted that this was "work in progress" and could be developed - I'll try to add, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, The Ukraine, Latvia, etc., ………. or maybe we should just forget about it judging by the comments so far.

Well, I live in the U.S., where I was born in New England, At aged 40 (22 years ago) I moved to New Mexico because I started to believe New England winters would eventually kill me. New Mexico used to belong to Mexico before we -- but that's politics so I'll leave it aside. Suffice it to say that the ongoing mix of anglo and hispanic culture is what gives New Mexico a good deal of its charm.

Speaking of which: this year's resolution is to learn Spanish. Half my neighbors speak Spanish and I would have no excuse not to practice. (Of course the Venezuelan guy here, who used to be my boss, says most of my neighbors speak Mexican, not Spanish, and on and on it goes.

Llamo Larry. Vivo en Nuevo Mexico. No hablo bien espagñol. Debo estudiar.

I was just trying to be funny. Which failed miserably.

Hi - that's usually what I try to do with the same effect

anyway no harm in trying

Here's another "classic" - but maybe "it's before your time"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mfwN0X8YnWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New Mexico used to belong to Mexico before we -- but that's politics so I'll leave it aside.

I saw the film 'Mask of Zorro" with Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta - what a girl, (or should I say lady) - I would have liked to have been behind the lens for some of those shots!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L9as3GwRpFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anyway, enough of that - we have reached the half century - Pietersen usually get's out at this score!!

Europe is ahead - that's were the market is folks!!

Back