Where do we all live - a Poll

I was surfing a wave inshore on a local beach when I spied Zeta Jones paddling on the surfs edge wearing a bikini. She must have been around fourteen at the time.
How I wasn't locked up is anyone's guess.

First of all excuse my english..
Ok, muy first post here, I'm a happy owner of a sony rx100 m2, and........
I'm from SALTO city, in URUGUAY, and i must say that i really like this forum,
I'm kinda shame of posting muy photos here, i'm not at your level.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SeriousCompacts mobile app[/QUOTE

Don't apologize for your English. It's a lot better than my Spanish. And please don't feel bashful about showing your pictures. This is a place to enjoy your craft, your hobby, etc. It's not a competition, not here.

And welcome!

First of all excuse my english..

Hi, Sebarro! First, never apologize for not speaking English. I have lived for 40 years in Germany and I still use the quote from (I think) Churchill: "Life is too short to learn German".

If you can read English well enough to enjoy this forum, that's fine. Welcome!

Mark here your man on the ground in Australia.

Great idea and very interesting.

Can anyone tell me how to drill into the poll results to see who makes up the fill of the line? I not only want to track down fellow Aussies…but that rogue Arctic Circle member :laugh1:

As much as I really dislike this song:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C29Fs-WNIrg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know why they felt the need to do it with Catherine Zeta-Jones, but this move will go down in history for the most liberal use of Vaseline on a lens whenever the leading lady is the only face in the frame.

I saw the film 'Mask of Zorro" with Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta - what a girl, (or should I say lady) - I would have liked to have been behind the lens for some of those shots!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L9as3GwRpFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anyway, enough of that - we have reached the half century - Pietersen usually get's out at this score!!

Europe is ahead - that's were the market is folks!!

I live south of London and if I drive 5 mins south I'm in beautiful Kent, Surrey or Sussex countryside. 5 Mins north and I'm in London. also central London is about 35mis away on the train. Best of both worlds!

I`m in Europe but not in the EU. Not confusing geographic Europe and its many states with the EU, which is quite a different animal, would be nice.

retow, would you rather be in Europe AND the EU, or in Europe outside the EU? And give us a hint where you are: Balkans, CH, Norway, Ukraine, Moldavia, ...?

Living in the Netherlands, currently situated in North Africa, which with some creative licence I interpreted as the Middle East (they speak Arab here, so close enough no?). Once I reach other parts of Africa, I'll have no option that even comes close to representing me *wink* so it's a good thing I voted already! Cool poll! Maybe we could create something like a member map?

I must say that you and this beautiful forum encouraged me to post some pictures, thanks you all...
And ...... BBW.. BigTam.. Lawrence A... For your ancouraging words.
Hope I can stop posting now..............
Already feel addicted............

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SeriousCompacts mobile app

retow, would you rather be in Europe AND the EU, or in Europe outside the EU? And give us a hint where you are: Balkans, CH, Norway, Ukraine, Moldavia, ...?

I don`t want to make this a political discussion. But to your first question: I`d rather be in Boston where we lived for about 9 years. Now to the second part of my answer: I`m in Switzerland and among the comfortable majority who firmly believes that we should never join the EU as it is a fundamentally flawed construct of ideas from the very beginning. So much about politics.

Back