Which "kind of fan" are you?

I'm a fan of smaller cameras, prime lenses, shallow DOF and beautiful bokeh. I'm a fan of rangefinders, panoramic photographs and high contrast. I'm a fan of iPhone pictures, always carrying a camera with you, natural light. I'm a fan of new technology, and ideas that take photography to new places. I'm a fan of the digital darkroom as well as the handprint.

Actually when it comes to photography, I'm just a fan.

Gordon

I am an obsessed fan of photography... learning about it, viewing it, talking about it, and taking pictures.

I am a fan of dark, grainy B&W imagery. I am a fan of woodsy landscapes. I am a fan of deep, rich color of a certain form.

I am a fan of photography books.

I am a fan of 28mm, 50mm, and short tele focal lengths. I am a fan of prime lenses, but appreciate good zooms.

I am a Ricoh fan.

Agree on all points.
However
While I adore soggy toast with butter I despise it once it grows cold.
Also adore my Olympii, esp my E-PL2
6305420226_503797f7f0_b.jpg

and 17mm.
Big Nokia Fan as well.
5232558250_ea439120ff_b.jpg

Full discloure, I am 'fan' of traveling light, tho I seldom achieve that as I dislike leaving anything behind.

It's Fender and Gibson for me, with a little PRS on the side for good measure. Variety is the spice of life, as they say... Also, Mesa Boogie amps (would love a nice vintage Fender Deluxe Reverb to keep at home, though...).

5415736144_c94df993df.jpg

6314496515_feb281e053.jpg

Photographically speaking, right now it's m4/3 and prefer Lumix over Oly. And Canon DSLRs for very particular occasions.

Cheers,

Antonio

Back