White LX7 I am in love!

Discussion in 'Panasonic/Leica Forum' started by thekeddi, Jan 29, 2013.

1. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    Just received my white LX7 and took a few photos with it and of it, What can I say? WOW! focus is fast and accurate, pics are sharp and look very nice. I shoot JPEGS and so this is what I base my opinion on. anyway, enough of me, here are a couple of pics that were requested :)

Dudley, not sure he is too happy I have another new camera to chase him around with, softened in color efex pro and taken in JPEG

P1000022 by mertlee, on Flickr

IMG_1934 by mertlee, on Flickr

IMG_1932 by mertlee, on Flickr

IMG_1931 by mertlee, on Flickr
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    white is the new black.....but better. Enjoy your new rig!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Very swish :). Dudley has a rather resigned look on his face, he knows you too well!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Very nice. Enjoy! I'd have trouble with a white oneithink - it would get gross pretty fast. Great little camera in any color though!

• Like Like x 1
  5. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    Thanks guys! It's just so shiny and special, I don't want to put it down :) Need to get a nice new case for it now.

Dudley is the only dog who will sit still when I go outside with my camera hehehehe, the others all know better!
  6. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Ohhhh Kerri... Dudley is so cute, a perfect partner for your new camera shots. Why am I not surprised you have bought this :) What did you sell?
  7. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    ymm I sold the Canon SX50HS, The Sony waterproof little camera and the E-PM1 set. I still have 4 cameras though! lol Not usually lower in number than that hehehehehe
  8. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo!

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    That actually looks very nice in White. Images are great from the LX7 and you can see that great IQ in your doggy image. I'm desperate to take mine out for another spin but will have to wait a few weeks :(