Whoo Hoo!

Jock Elliott

Hall of Famer
G12 misc vacation 010.JPG

Found while walking the neighborhood. Canon G12
Cheers, Jock

Seeing this photo reminds me of a time a LONG time ago.....a time when summer meant fun, chasing frogs around the pond....shooting hoops in the driveway until mom called us in for dinner....when sweating meant you were riding your bike or playing baseball.....not pulling weeds or mowing the lawn.

Now I'm old.....summer is the WORST. Bring on the fall !

But thanks for the memories, Jock....those are some sweet times. I envy that kid.

Seeing this photo reminds me of a time a LONG time ago.....a time when summer meant fun, chasing frogs around the pond....shooting hoops in the driveway until mom called us in for dinner....when sweating meant you were riding your bike or playing baseball.....not pulling weeds or mowing the lawn.

Now I'm old.....summer is the WORST. Bring on the fall !

But thanks for the memories, Jock....those are some sweet times. I envy that kid.

Me too!

Cheers, Jock

yep, for me summer....the 6 week break from school. Playing in the corn fields, walking the river and skimming stones, jumping on and off the bus before the conductor asked for your fare, morning matinees at the local picture house.

Now? Suffering.....and I mean suffering 42 degrees of heat in Spain. We are both retired and have as much time to ourselves as we had as youngsters in our 6 weeks break. But now we don't have the energy to even THINK of 1/4 of what we did then'

Hope they enjoy their break.......and the rest of their lives too.

Back