Expired WITHDRAWN: Trade Mint GF2+Pentax 28/2.8 AND m43 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dixeyk

I originally posted this at mu-43 (in case you've already seen it) but realized that I didn't want to trade it for another m43 model and that this forum is a more appropriate location for it...

I have a silver GF2. I bought it this past summer and while I like it quite a lot my G2 is really my preferred m43 camera (for a number of reasons). It's in mint condition. I have barely used it. It has been sitting in my camera cabinet since I bought it. It comes with a leather Gordy strap (natural color) and I will throw in a very nice Pentax K mount 28/2.8 WITH K mount to m43 adapter. Everything in the box is as new and most of the items have not even been unwrapped (except of course the battery charger which I have been using).

I am looking to trade for a serious compact (LX3, LX5 or perhaps an XZ-1). It coud be a straight trade or trade+cash. I'm open.

Lightroom_3_Catalog.lrcat_-_Adobe_Photoshop_Lightroom_-_Library-20111113-154242.jpg

Lightroom_3_Catalog.lrcat_-_Adobe_Photoshop_Lightroom_-_Develop-20111113-154345.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back