Words/No Words or W/NW image threads: what does that mean?

Discussion in 'Words / No Words (W/NW)' started by BBW, Nov 8, 2010.

1. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Giving credit to who credit is due, I must offer my thanks to Brian, one of our members, because it was he who first introduced me to the Words/No Words concept. As a matter of fact, I'm going let Brian describe of what the theory is behind these types of threads, by quoting him.:flowers_2:

2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Welcome to our new dedicated Words/No Words forum! See the post above for Brian's explanation.

Within a short period of time, we'll move all the existing W/NW image threads in here. Feel free to add to them or begin a new one covering something you'd like to share photographically.:th_salute:

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Jul 3, 2010
    I'd just like to add a clarification:
    • Threads in our Photo Critique forum are by default open for posting of critiques.
    • Threads here in the Words/No Words forum are not open to posting of critiques. Comments are allowed, but the idea is that the images speak for themselves.
    • Threads in our other Image Threads forums besides Words/No Words (eg, Black and White, Street and Documentary, Herman's Genres) are open for critiques only when solicited. If someone doesn't ask for a critique, assume that they aren't looking for one.

• Like Like x 1