Status
Not open for further replies.

rparmar

Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Selling
WTB Olympus PEN E-P5

Description
I am interested in finding an Olympus PEN E-P5 body, with or without VF-4 viewfinder, in the EU region. It seems that everyone has moved on to talking about the OM-Ds, but as I already own three other units, I prefer to stick with the PEN ergonomics. Oh, and I prefer the colour to be black.

To give a price baseline, a brand new E-P5 body is currently £700 plus £20 shipping from SRS (on eBay). With that Olympus sends the viewfinder on post-sale. The VF-4 is currently £249 new at the SRS web store.

I thought I'd ask here, in case anyone has a better deal on a unit you no longer use, due to upgrading to an OM-D or otherwise. I don't mind a lightly used item, even with visible surface flaws, so long as the item works as new mechanically and optically, and an original receipt can be used to validate the warranty.

I haven't done transactions here but have been on eBay simply forever with 100% record. Can send idents if talks progress. Likewise I would expect to be able to validate a potential seller with a track record, as the risk is all mine sending money first. Would pay by PayPal, BTW.

Thanks for reading, and have a great photographic day!

Offering
N/A

References
-

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back