1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB Olympus PEN E-P5 | Location: EU

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rparmar, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rparmar

rparmar SC Regular

0   0   0

Jul 12, 2011
    Limerick, Ireland
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB Olympus PEN E-P5

Description
    I am interested in finding an Olympus PEN E-P5 body, with or without VF-4 viewfinder, in the EU region. It seems that everyone has moved on to talking about the OM-Ds, but as I already own three other units, I prefer to stick with the PEN ergonomics. Oh, and I prefer the colour to be black.

To give a price baseline, a brand new E-P5 body is currently £700 plus £20 shipping from SRS (on eBay). With that Olympus sends the viewfinder on post-sale. The VF-4 is currently £249 new at the SRS web store.

I thought I'd ask here, in case anyone has a better deal on a unit you no longer use, due to upgrading to an OM-D or otherwise. I don't mind a lightly used item, even with visible surface flaws, so long as the item works as new mechanically and optically, and an original receipt can be used to validate the warranty.

I haven't done transactions here but have been on eBay simply forever with 100% record. Can send idents if talks progress. Likewise I would expect to be able to validate a potential seller with a track record, as the risk is all mine sending money first. Would pay by PayPal, BTW.

Thanks for reading, and have a great photographic day!

Offering
    N/A

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.