1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB: Ricoh DB-65 Battery/s | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Isoterica, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> WTB: Ricoh DB-65 Battery/s
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I am in need of at least one DB-65 battery for my GR... though two would be ideal. I will be going on an anniversary vacation the beginning of July and thus far have not been able to procure a spare battery which means my shooting won't last long. If anyone has a battery to spare that they don't urgently need at the moment, please PM me with your asking price/shipping cost. Would prefer original Ricoh battery if possible.
    </br>Offering</br> Contact Me
    </br>References</br> On eBay since 2003 -Ask
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    Thank you Ray for the camera advice, the travel advice and the batteries and charger, a wonderful anniversary gift. Hope to share photos with you soon!