1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

WTT or FS: 2 Oly e-410 for m4/3 gear

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Kapekodder, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Kapekodder

Kapekodder New to SC

0   0   0

I have a set of 2 under-utilized 410 bodies with boxes and original accessories that want to trade or sell. The ideal trade would include an EP2 with lens and VF-2:). Otherwise, I look forward to hearing any reasonable deals for either Oly or Panasonic m4/3 included. Yes, USD (paypal only) will be an option, either way. CONUS only. (no offence intended; just my comfort level)

The gear I have includes

- one regular E-410 (2000+clicks) 2nd owner
    - one infrared converted E-410 (less than 600 clicks) original owner, purchased from professional conversion company
    - one set of both kit lenses (14-42mm and 40-150mm (newer version)

- original Oly battery with charger (each)
    - docs and disks with boxes

I will consider an outright sale of the package for $ 635.00(usd) to verified paypal only. Otherwise, please contact me with any interest.

This is the most compact Olympus DSLR. It produces great images. Some of mine are seen - Flickr/braussie54

Thanks

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

0   0   0

Jul 3, 2010
    Terrific deal. Those IR conversions are expensive, and this would be a great entry into IR photography!

• Like Like x 1