Fuji X-E1 HG-XE1 (Hand Grip)

softgui

Rookie
Hi

I just purchased the HG-XE1 Hand Grip for my X-E1 on a spur of the moment buy. I'm really liking it more and more and am pleased I got it now :)

It adds a bit more height to the X-E1 body but more importantly adds better ergonomics to hold the camera body. I do find it's easier to hold the camera body and can now wrap the outermost 2 fingers around the extended rubberised grip area on the front of the camera body.

At it's base, it has a rubberised base inset too. The grip screws into the tripod screw-hole on the camera body and in turn, the grip itself has a tripod screw-hole in it's base too.

It's manufacturing quality is so good, the "join" to the body at the base is almost negligible.

Here's a picture of the grip

regards, Simon

Hi Sue,

Alas, yes, it does obstruct access to the battery. You need to remove the grip to change battery / SD card.

The grip has a "twist style" screw mount that is easy to lift up and unscrew to remove.

May I ask where you were able to purchase the grip. Just received my X-E1 the other day and have been looking for the grip all over....have not been able to find a source.
Thanks, Paul

May I ask where you were able to purchase the grip. Just received my X-E1 the other day and have been looking for the grip all over....have not been able to find a source.
Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul,

I brought it in a local camera supplier here in Sydney, Australia. I've sent you a PM with details.

Ask all you want too, I don't mind answering any questions you have about it :)

regards,

- Simon

Back