Fuji X-E1 Samples

Flysurfer -- what lenses are you shooting on the XE1?

edit: I just checked out your flickr stream, and see most all the shots are on the kit zoom. That's a pretty clean lens.

I am not sure I like the colors in any of these shots. They seem kind of flat, and cool in temp. I dunno, the color in these images are just not making me want an XE1. Anyone else having the same reaction, or what am I missing?

Its not the work, so much as the color of the output. More about the camera color pallete than the framing, etc.

Tdp - checked through some of your images. It seems to me the fuji colors are cooler than warmer. But I'm viewing on an iPad, so maybe thats the issue...

We now have the camera in store at Park. I must admit that with the 18mm it feels kinda light and plasticy. It's better weighted with the 35mm f1.4 though and I LOVE IT!!! Will deff get one but not for a little while yet. I'm going to take some images from it tomorrow and see how they look on my PC. There is no doubting that this camera produces awesome images!!

No zoom yet but we are expecting them in early Nov. I'm going to wait until the price drops after xmas before getting one....that's if i can part with the X100!

Thanks for the info Andy. I have a chance to pickup an import XE1 with the 35/1.4 lens. Or I can wait until who knows when for the XE1 + zoom kit to finally appear.

The X100 is a lovely camera. You think the pricing on the Fuji 23/1.4 will be steep? 35mm is my favorite focal length. So if I ever got rid of my X100, I'd have to get the 23/1.4 whenever it does get released next year.

Thanks for the info Andy. I have a chance to pickup an import XE1 with the 35/1.4 lens. Or I can wait until who knows when for the XE1 + zoom kit to finally appear.

The X100 is a lovely camera. You think the pricing on the Fuji 23/1.4 will be steep? 35mm is my favorite focal length. So if I ever got rid of my X100, I'd have to get the 23/1.4 whenever it does get released next year.

I expect the 23/1.4 will be about 525UK£. The X-E1 with the 35mm f1.4 is STUNNING!!! BUT as said it will be very hard to give up the X100 :(

Back