Fuji X-E1 shots from Taiwan

Thanks Tdp for great images!

Apologize for big off-topic question: can you tell me where to get X-e1 in Taipei? I'm gonna be in Taipei the day after tomorrow, would love to get 1 there :)

Thanks Tdp for great images!

Apologize for big off-topic question: can you tell me where to get X-e1 in Taipei? I'm gonna be in Taipei the day after tomorrow, would love to get 1 there :)

If you speak Chinese, have a guide or are just plain adventurous go SW of Main Station a few blocks to PoAi street, that is where the camera district is. Last time I was down there 3 weeks ago some of the stores had X-E1s in stock. By now I'm sure more shops have them.

Easier than that but costing a tad more, go to Fayaque (FNAQ) at any Shin Kong Mitsukoshi mall. They sell the body + 35mm for 39,888.00 NTD and the body + 18-55mm for 42,990.00.

Ha, seem that X-e1 in Taipei is not so expensive: 43,000 NT$ ~ 1480 US$, and I could get even cheaper in Bo-ai street?

Hopefully I could get 1 with 18-55mm kit in Taipei. I'm living in Taichung but couldn't find any stock for X-e1 in Fayaque, Mitsukoshi here :(

Thanks so much bro :)

Ha, seem that X-e1 in Taipei is not so expensive: 43,000 NT$ ~ 1480 US$, and I could get even cheaper in Bo-ai street?
Hopefully I could get 1 with 18-55mm kit in Taipei. I'm living in Taichung but couldn't find any stock for X-e1 in Fayaque, Mitsukoshi here :(
Thanks so much bro :)

From a search on yahoo.com.tw it looks like there are a few shops in Taichung's NOVA building that have the X-E1, here is one example link. NOVA is a building full of small individual electronics stores. You can have a taxi take you here: 台中(NOVA/電子街)

Taichung NOVA

tdp, when you say these are Vivid JPEGs do you mean that they are straight from camera with no additional post processing? They are quite stunning.

I gave them a little love in Lightroom, nothing serious enough to make an agency director resign though.

Thanks for your pics. I think I'll buy this camera but I'm a jpeg shooter so can you post some jpg shots straight OOC? I don't like PP so I would like to see how the jpegs look OOC as I read thet this has a great jpg engine. Is it possible to tweek the settins in camera?

Thanks a lot and if it's not possible to post jpegs OOC can you tell me how it renders?

Back