Fuji X Pro 1 JPEGS and XE-1 JPEGS - A difference?

Now that I have both the X Pro 1 and XE 1 I thought I might inquire to see if any of you folks with a similar Fuji collection have noticed a difference in JPEGs from the two cameras when both as set to the default JPEG settings.
I should mention that I am really, really, (did I say really?), enjoying both camera bodies. However, I've noticed that JPEGs from the X Pro1 appear to be less in-camera processed than those from the XE-1 particularly in regards to noise at identical ISO settings. It's really not much of an issue since I do light PP in LR5 from images made with both camera. 'Just curious if any of you have noticed a similar scenario.
. . . David

Luke, thanks for the reply. As I mentioned, the noise in the XE-1 seems to be compressed more than in the X Pro 1 at the defaults settings. Or maybe the X Pro 1's default sharpness is set slightly higher?
"Pro" camera body vs. "semi-pro" camera body with the assumption you will be more likely to process the images from the X Pro 1 than with XE-1? 'Such silly camera categorizing but I have to wonder.
This sounds a lot like me complaining but in actuality I haven't used such enjoyable, capable cameras in a very long time.
. . . David

Back