1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

X10 Amazon Deal

Discussion in 'Fuji Forum' started by ReD, May 28, 2014.

1. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    Amazon UK have lightning deal on the X10 at £189 at moment so I ordered one

this about equates with Fujishop Refurb price for the X10 when you add on postage

I've been checking prices on Ebay this week & average price was around £160 or so - postage extra - all secondhand of course & all out of warranty period

so for an extra £20-£30 I bought New from Amazon

If this sounds like I'm trying to justify the purchase you'd be right

I doubt it will improve my photography but I'm hoping it will make it more enjoyable

2. demiro

demiro Serious Compacts For Life

Dec 15, 2011
    Great camera. Definitely a big + in the "enjoyable" column for me whenever I use it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Yes, the X10 is still an enjoyable camera despite the three years or so since its introduction. Its jpgs are arguably better than the X20's and output is acceptable for some subjects even at ISO 3200.

EDIT: I'm sure most of us have read the X10 tests from dpreview and similar sites. But here's a November 2011 take on the camera from Michael Reichmann on his Luminous Landscape site:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/fuji_x10_first_impressions.shtml

• Like Like x 1
  4. ReD

ReD SC Hall of Famer

Mar 27, 2013
    Thanks As I recall these were around the £450 mark when I bought my F660 from Jessops in January 2013
    way too expensive for my pocket then & now

5. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    the X10 is a beautiful little tank of a camera. I think for the kind of images you share, that camera will be a great tool. Enjoy your new rig!

• Like Like x 1