Fuji X100 does animal portraits :)

In my case, specifically my Tom :) BB suggested I post the X100 Tom shots here in the X100 forums but I had not so far got round to doing it.

Starting off with three of the kid (who I am pleased to announce, has been given a clean bill of health by the Vet this week). The first two were the test shots when I first got the cam, the last is from this morning, when he found a little patch of sunlight streaming through a break in the curtains.

dscf0053hj.jpg

dscf0054iv.jpg

tomsun.jpg

I'd love to see some of other people's X100 cats, dogs, horses etc in closeup :)

Sue, I'm so relieved that your boy has gotten a clean bill of health - and I think it shows in his contentedness as he's dozing away in that sunlight.:cloud-9-039:

I feel as though I can reach out and pat Tom in that first one!

I'll have to work on a closeup of my dog.:th_salute:

flysurfer, thank you for sharing your tribute to your well loved friend Hanse. For those of us who have loved and love our animal friends, we know what it means to out live them. Your photograph of Hanse is deeply touching to me and quite beautiful.

Wonderful light falling on his or her forelock - great closeup portrait of a beautiful horse, greyelm. I wish I were right there so I could pat him.

*Just realized there were more pictures - by you and by flysurfer!:redface: I'm a horse lover from way back, so I'll never see enough of them. :drinks:

Wonderful light falling on his or her forelock - great closeup portrait of a beautiful horse, greyelm. I wish I were right there so I could pat him.

*Just realized there were more pictures - by you and by flysurfer!:redface: I'm a horse lover from way back, so I'll never see enough of them. :drinks:

BB I've posted a horse portrait taken with my GF1 over in the Micro Four Thirds section

Back