1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

X100 still up for sale/trade. Want a superzoom :-)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by thekeddi, Mar 26, 2012.

1. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    Hey guys,

Still have the x100 up for grabs, Like new, box and all original items come with it. No warranty though as I am not the original owner, but it works perfectly.

I want to get a superzoom, prob the canon sx40hs but another one isn't out of the question.

So, if your interested in a part trade with some cash or something similar, I'm here for offers :)

A straight sale would be $700 aust plus post, I'm in Australia but have PayPal.

2. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

0   0   0

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    I don't use my X100 as much as I thought I would but there is NO way I'd give it up. Instead, I'm saving for my next Superzoom (which is going to be the X-S1 I think, heavy and all as it might be)

3. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    I still like it but have found more use for the superzoom side of things as I like to take bird photos and it's going to be the easiest and cheapest option for me.

4. Glia

Glia New to SC

0   0   0

Dec 13, 2011

Do you still have the X100?

Edit: For those who are interested, the camera has been sold.