Ricoh Ye Olde and misty morning

Iansky

All-Pro
Came across these interesting subjects recently, the car was in town when I was going home and came across the car outside the church so had a quick chat with the driver and grabbed the shot.

The second shot was an old disused petrol station with the old pumps still intact - just had to stop and grab the image.

The misty image I took on the way to work as it really appealed to me.

Once again the GR delivered!

Morning mist.jpg

The old pumps.jpg

The wedding car.jpg

Thanks Both,

I have no idea about the pumps as they were in a small village and there was no-one around, I would imagine quite a few years by the state of the pumps and surrounding area.

We have certainly not had pumps like these in the UK for a very long time - 20+yrs at least.

Thanks Dave & Martin,

The petrol pumps were a complete fluke and a pleasant surprise so just had to stop and grab the shot.

There cant be many of these type pumps around anymore.

Came across these interesting subjects recently, the car was in town when I was going home and came across the car outside the church so had a quick chat with the driver and grabbed the shot.

The second shot was an old disused petrol station with the old pumps still intact - just had to stop and grab the image.

The misty image I took on the way to work as it really appealed to me.

Once again the GR delivered!

Truly great images and photographs.

I personally find the middle one - of the petrol pumps - jaw-droopingly cool.

It's almost enough to make a person violate their strict anti-GAS vow and acquire a GR.....but I still have some remnants of will-power left.
But these are really fine photographs.

Thanks Miguel,

The GR is a great investment and for me I have found myself using it more than my other cameras for impromptu photos as it is always with me.

They have come down in price considerably and I was lucky enough to get a good trade in price for some disused kit so managed to get it for £300 rather than the normal £499 selling price here in the UK.

I have no hesitation in recommending the GR to any enthusiast photographer, it is small enough to fit in a pocket and good enough to deliver great images - winner all round

Back