You guys are inspiring.

Livnius

Top Veteran
Name
Joe
When the October photofest began I had major doubts about being able to join in, this is a hell of a month for me with stuff flying at me from all angles, but having looked through the related threads and seeing all those awesome images and seeing how you are all supporting each other I would really love to join you all...even at the risk of not being able to contribute every day.

Anybody mind a (fashionably) late entrant ?

I am being very lazy this time around. We are visiting with family in Texas, while wedding prep (12th), is in progress. You all keep up the good work. I browse the posts every day.

So glad you're jumping aboard, Joe!

Thus far my only means of being able to shoot and post is via my iPhone and Snapseed to Flickr and adding a link here. I haven't yet figured out how to access the code from Flickr to past via my iPhone onto SC....:redface:

For me doing it this way is kind of like self-imposed forced simplicity, if that makes any sense.

BB, are you using the Flickr mobile site on your phone? You can open the full site on your phone and copy the code like you would from your computer.

Back