Zack Arias running real-world X-Pro 1 test

Discussion in 'Fuji X Forum' started by Pelao, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Pelao

Pelao SC All-Pro

Jul 11, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Stephen
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chromatin64

chromatin64 SC Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    A Leekist in York, UK
    [montypython]The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft the Fuji X-Pro1 from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Zack, was to test the new X. [/montypython]

Listen Zack, strange women lying in ponds distributing cameras is no basis for a system of testing. Supreme reviewing power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

You can't expect to wield supreme reviewing power just because some watery tart threw a Fuji at you.

If I went around saying I was a reviewer just because some moistened bint lobbed a compact system camera at me, they'd put me away.

Or something.

Well, Zack started it.

3. Pelao

Pelao SC All-Pro

Jul 11, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Stephen
    Is that the Malbec talking?

• Like Like x 1
  4. chromatin64

chromatin64 SC Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    A Leekist in York, UK
    Alas no. Cleese and, I think, Chapman scriptwise. Palin and Chapman in the film.

5. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    I have to remind myself that while Zack is testing this camera kit.. he's not a great advocate of GAS. I came back from vacation with zero GAS and it isn't just this forum but others as well that I visit that have rekindled that flame. If I keep my eyes set on something I can not ever ever have.. like a Leica.. then maybe I will be cured. All the little things though, killer.

6. junyo

junyo SC Rookie

Aug 8, 2011
    NEPA
    Zach jumped into a thread on DPReview forums about his upcoming review:
    Hey Howdy Hey! --- Orbs and other things... (pt 1): Fujifilm SLR/X100 Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

Also, apparently already used it on a paying